Who we are and why we merit your trust.
Shorewalker DMS helps publish and promote ideas and services in fields including finance, accounting, public policy and law. We work online and offline to get your audience engaged with you.
The firm was founded on the principle that complex and sensitive content requires careful handling if it is to be communicated effectively to audiences. As well as designing, authoring and editing content for publication, we design brands, create online strategies, build websites, and install web content management systems.
If you and your organisation operate in professional services, financial services, public policy, academia or membership organisations, we have particular experience that will help with your special needs.
Shorewalker DMS principal David Walker (pictured) has spent three decades in publishing and two decades in online media. He was Fairfax's first online business editor, helped get online finance provider eChoice to profitability, dramatically lifted the profile of the CEDA think-tank, argued the case for national policy change for the Business Council of Australia, built new business systems for the Banking Day online finance news publication and edited Public Accountant. He has worked with leading academics, CEOs, government officials and experts of many stripes to bring their ideas to the attention of their audiences.
Most recently he edited INTHEBLACK (in print and at intheblack.com), Australia's largest-circulation monthly business publication and a global award-winner. In 2016 alone it won:
- Publish Awards (Australia) - Best Association/Member Organisation magazine
- Publish Awards (Australia) - Website of the Year, Business
- Content Marketing Awards (US/global) - Best Association Publication
- Content Marketing Awards (US/global) - Best Regularly Featured Column or Section (for the regular "Strategist" feature)
- Content Council Pearl Awards (US/global) - Best Association/Non-Profit Publication