Build the infrastructure you need to manage content everywhere from Word documents to websites to email newsletters to LinkedIn.
We build systems to manage your website and other online content on industry-best-practice platforms. You can use these systems to manage not only websites but email newsletters and social media accounts like LinkedIn and Twitter.
Platforms of choice
Our platform of choice is MODX Revolution, the latest version of a system which has been in continuous development and refinement since 2006. MODX offers:
- Best-of-breed security to minimise risks from outside threats.
- Sophisticated user management to ensure the right users get the right access.
- Unlimited extensibility using standard PHP code understood by tens of thousands of developers.
- Rapid site deployment.
- Low maintenance cost.
- SLA-driven commercial support with open-source creativity and dynamism.
- Flexibility to cater to marketing needs.
- Easy-to-use management interface designed for real people, not IT experts.
- Complete (and auditable) record of all changes, letting you immediately reverse incorrect updates.
- Unparalleled Search Engine Optimization (SEO) capability.
Shorewalker DMS knows MODX; principal David Walker has written the leading end-user guide to MODX Revolution.
For clients requiring a .Net solution, we use the Umbraco content management system. Umbraco has many of the same characteristics as MODX, but integrates more easily into a Microsoft-centric environment.
What we provide
- Website creation and content
- Document creation and content
- Training and help-desk for end users.