Privacy and security
How we safeguard your privacy and manage any personal information.
Shorewalker DMS aims to give our clients and potential clients the service we would want ourselves. When it comes to privacy, that means that we:
- We employ up-to-date security techniques such as SSL to keep your data safe while it's in transit.
- We tell you plainly what we do and don't do with your personal information once we receive it.
- We protect your personal information from being disclosed to people whom you don't intend to see it.
- We don't spam you.
We encrypt all information sent from this website
At times we ask clients and potential clients to use this website to send us information. We use secure sockets layer (SSL) technology to keep all this information safely encrypted on its way to us, so that only you and we can see it.
- We use forms to gather names, email addresses, phone numbers and details of site users' employment, businesses and interests.
- We may from time to time request sample material be sent by email for assignments we are considering performing for you.
- We may place cookies on users' computers and smartphones. The cookies that our websites place on your device help us to recognise you when you access https://shorewalker.net/ . We do not use them to monitor any other activity.
We do not collect credit card information or financial data at this website.
We keep your information secure and restrict its use
Information you send will be kept, password-protected, on a Shorewalker DMS server accessible by only a very restricted group of people.
We will only use the individual personal and corporate information you give us for three purposes:
- assessing which of our services is appropriate for you
- contacting you about our services
- distributing our email newsletter to you if you specifically ask for it.
We will not share your individual personal information with third parties, including advertisers, or use your information for any other purpose without your consent (unless legally required to provide it to government bodies).
In handling personal information, we are also subject to the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and comply with Australia's National Privacy Principles. Those principles form part of this policy. They can be read on the website of the Office of the Federal Privacy Commissioner.
We never spam
We only send emails to groups of people who have opted in to receive them by confirming their email address.
If you subscribe to our newsletter, we will send it to you by email. We will not send you anything after you unsubscribe. That's the deal.
How we protect your information
Shorewalker DMS uses administrative, technical, personnel and physical measures to safeguard personally identifiable information in its possession against loss, theft and unauthorised use, disclosure or modification.
Information gathered through website subscription forms is securely stored in a database to which only designated Shorewalker DMS personnel have access.
You have a right to access most personal information we hold about you. Please contact us if you want access to your personal information or if you have a concern about the way we handle privacy at Shorewalker DMS.